HHRMA Hotel Bali – Koomba
This vacancy already occupied.
Company Profile : KOOMBA
Koomba is a farm residential property located in Tabanan. Koomba’s name is derived from Hatha yoga’s Kumbhaka or retention of the breath in pranayama. Koomba is a place that enables healthy lifestyle choices. To deliver a long term solution to functional health and longevity. The residences are located on slope land with a river running through the property and a green house farm on site. Koomba’s natural landscape and biodiversity are abundant.
Housekeeping Job Description
- Maintaining interior of rooms & buildings on a daily basis
- Clean & maintain the cleanliness of guest’s rooms & common areas
- Changing of linens & towels
- Taking care of the indoor plants
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and report to supervisor for any need of replenishment
- Tidying up rooms & common areas
- Making sure common areas bar & pantry are stocked
- Water replenishment
- Taking out trash
- Reporting any necessary repairs
- Detailed attention to cleanliness and organization
- Adequate & good english for communications
- Good interpersonal skills & attitude.
- Experience in housekeeping or similar
- Ability to take feedback and grow
- Experience in gardening & taking care of plants is a plus
Please send CV & Resume to email: