HHRMA Hotel Bali – hu’u Villas
hu’u Villas located in Seminyak – Bali, is looking for a motivated and experienced Resident Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Age between 28yo-45yo. Local Female or Male.
* Good education such as Diploma in Hospitality Management.
* Industry experience as Resident Manager for at least 3-5 years.
* Able to communicate confidently; good command in both written & spoken English.
* Strong leadership skill, tactful, outstanding problem solving abilities.
* Clear thinking and good decision making under pressure.
* Work well independently, good team spirit, service oriented, integrity and honesty.
* Superb relational skills, well groomed, friendly, courteous, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To understand luxury, personalization, recognition and lifestyle and memorable experiences. Be innovative; constantly challenging self and the team to lift up the services.
• Be the business leader. Actively driving Sales, Marketing, Pricing and Service delivery.
• Have the foresight to anticipate future business trends, challenges and competitive pressures and to be in a position to counter such threats.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations, establishing and achieving financials.
• Deliver exceptional and memorable experiences and creating unique opportunities for loyal guests to celebrate special occasions.
• Develop and implement quality enhancement initiatives to improve the guest experience, service and product, there by differentiating from competition.
• Be the foundational inspiration for guest’s word of mouth.
• Maintain an extensive data base of guest’s preferences.
• Lead from the front. Be omnipresent and be a role model to your team. Create opportunities for development of people through training, coaching and mentoring and builds a multi-skilled team and bench strength.
• Work with CEO to pilot and develop exquisite services and initiatives that could be implemented.
• Work closely with CEO and the team in shared services to achieve established goals.
If you have the above requirements, please email your English CV with a recent colour photograph to :