HHRMA Hotel Bali – Expat. Roasters
Started as a passion project, Expat. Roasters is a specialty coffee producer driven by a desire to produce an exceptional, unpretentious brew, from the ground up. We work closely and respectfully with local Indonesian farmers and producers to source the finest local product to compliment their nomadic collection of beans from around the globe.
Due to several internal movements, we are currently seeking an effective and passionate Sales Supervisor and Modern Trade to handle our retail and wholesale in expectation to develop Expat. Roaster overall business.
What you will be doing
- Handle sales performance, products presence, visualization, and stock tracking in all supermarkets and retail reseller outlets nationwide.
- Manage team of merchandisers in target cities and ensure the team follows the display guidelines and provides daily sales reports.
- Manage business relationships with each supermarket account that are under Expat’s portfolio.
- Market research to identify potential supermarket chains and retail resellers in Indonesia.
- Handle new supermarket onboarding processes, including initial contact, legal documents, negotiating the business agreement and legal agreement.
- Prepare a presentation for each potential supermarket chain and retail resellers.
- Update the sales report and provide the Head of Sales with sales trends.
- Coordinate with the Finance team on ensuring the retailers are invoiced accordingly.
- Develop seasonal sales campaigns to boost retail sales.
What you will bring along
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor in Business Management, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Exceptional multitasking and analytical skills.
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken.
- A polite, active and engaging personality.
- Target-oriented person.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
What you will get
- Competitive pay (start from 4.5 mio)
- BPJS coverage
- Career path opportunities
How to apply
Please your recent CV and cover letter along with your desired salary to:
Jl. Petitenget No. 1A Seminyak, Badung, Bali