HHRMA Hotel Bali – PT. BDC Food Specialties Indonesia
PT. BDC Food Specialties Indonesia Looking for a Young & Dynamic team member for an Exciting Career Opportunity with us
Urgently looking for :
1. Cost Controller
2. Enginering and Maintenance Staff
• The Cost Controller is responsible for assisting the Financial controller for auditing the cost of each department (1)
• This position will be Responsible for maintaining activities , carrying out repairs and preventive related to maintenance technicians (2)
• Have Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• A creative individual who is a positive and energetic team player
• Able to join immediately
Job Description of Cost Controller (1) :
• To check the posting of all the items received for operation, whether accounted properly on daily basis.
• To check on variances, such as quantity ordered and quantity received, unit price etc., bring them to the notice of Receiving Clerk for corrections.
• To check the posting of all transfers and issues and correct where necessary.
• To check store requisitions forms for appropriate authorization.
• To investigate the reason for spoilage issue form and make the necessary adjustments in the system.
• Prepare inventory adjustment authorization forms for the Financial Controller’s approval.
• Perform butcher test to calculate the yield meat percentage for all meat and seafood items as and when introduced in the menu.
• Prepare beverage par stock list along with Bars Manager and Check to ensure that par stock levels are maintained in all bars.
• To perform month end bars inventory and post them in the system.
• To check on portion control on prepared food, butchery and grill items.
• To perform spot checks on direct purchases.
• To approve food & beverage requisitions.
• To check all the food, beverage and general issues posting in the system
• To check the monthly purchase requisition for the all the storeroom items raised by the Storekeeper for quantity on hand, last price paid, quantity to order and change the maximum/minimum level items in the event of items being purchased in boxes/cases
• To do buffet costing on all special events & promotions.
• To prepare Monthly cost reconciliation reports for Food/Beverage/Tobacco and General.
• To ensure that policies and procedure on purchasing, receiving, transferring, issuing and storage are compiled with.
• To prepare any other cost evaluations required by the Financial Controller
If you think that you are the right candidate for this job, please send your updated CV and cover letter to :
Contact Person : Rieka