HHRMA Hotel Bali – The Pavilions Bali
THE PAVILIONS BALI, a luxury boutique property in Sanur, is looking at growing its exceptional team.
- We are hiring for candidates with excellent customer service skills, able to multitask and grow in a dynamic and hands-on work environment.
- Proven success in a similar role and resort environment mandatory
- Candidates must be based in Bali and have superior command of English and Bahasa.
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR / ASST. HRM
- In charge of all Human Resources and training related activities, as well as general administrative support
- Oversee recruitment, orientation, performance review and termination process in compliance with local labour law and company policies
- Assist in the revision of HR P&P, manuals and departmental documentation
- Maintain a proper employee record and filing system
- Supervise scheduling of operational departments and ensure an effective leave record system
- Collaborates with Accounting team with regard to all payroll matters
- Manages yearly training calendar and acts as a training champion, including outsourced courses, in house and departmental training program
- Create and mantain an employess welfare program and organize yearly activity calendar
- Able to join immediately
- Previous experience in the same position
GUEST SERVICE SUPERVISOR/ASST. MGR
- Motivate and lead a small team, key role in driving the guest experience on property
- Solid background to include Reservations and Front Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Accomplished trainer with a passion for developing team members
- Ensure seamless coordination with other operational departments
- Previous experience in similar role
- Able to work independently, as part of a small team
- Follow standard recipes and portion sizes accurately
- Maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness of the work area
Please send your CV with recent photograph to :
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.