HHRMA Hotel Bali – The Pavilions Bali
THE PAVILIONS BALI, a luxury boutique property in Sanur, is looking at growing its exceptional team.
- We are hiring for candidates with excellent customer service skills, able to multitask and grow in a dynamic and hands-on work environment.
- Proven success in a similar role and resort environment mandatory
- Candidates must be based in Bali and have superior command of English and Bahasa.
- A culinary all-rounder with strong leadership skills, able to guide and develop a small team
- Creative and hands-on individual, proficient in menu creation and presentation
- Keen eye for detail, maintains highest standards of cleanliness of all working areas
- Excellent communication and training competencies
- Passion for good food, local ingredients and a quality customer experience
- Previous experience in the same position
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE / INTERNAL AUDIT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (S1) and minimum 2 year experience in the same position
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, strong organizational and problem solving skills paired with high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in Sun Systems accounting software, general knowledge of PMS as it relates to accounting, HMS Infor preferred
- Able to make financial reports
- Complete period-end closing procedures, generate financial statements and reports
GUEST SERVICE AGENT
- Exceptional customer service professional acting as primary contact point for all guest
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Background to include Reservations and Front Office
- In depth knowledge about Bali’s sites and attractions
- Ideally holding a driving license for guest transportation (A-UMUM)
- Experience in the same position minimum 1 years
Please send your CV with recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.