HHRMA Hotel Bali – The Blue Door
A brand new establishment will be arriving in Ubud shortly and this will be an extremely exciting opportunity to take lead of the team and manage a bar and late night lounge/club. This is an amazing chance to make the role your own as you will be there from day one and there will be plenty of scope to grow within the business. You will work closely with the owners and will be part of the creative process, helping implement their vision for events and special nights.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation
- Managing kitchen staff
- Create bar menu for both bars
- Negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and health and safety controls.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
We are looking for a talented individual who has the following traits:
- Positive, high-energy, outgoing, creative
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Problem solver, can adapt well under pressure
- Attention to detail, can work well with excel and POS systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
For any interested applicants, please send your CV, covering letter and expected salary to: