HHRMA Hotel Bali – Asian Trails Indonesia
Founded in 1999, the Asian Trails Group has been at the forefront of operating cutting-edge travel proposals to seamless operational standards that is second to none in Asia. Headquartered in Bangkok, the group continues to provide client-focused destination management services in all of its destinations; Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
For our head office in Bali, Asian Trails Indonesia is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfil the criteria as mentioned below for the position of :
B2B – YIELD MANAGER
This is a hybrid role in a fast-evolving sector of our industry and an exciting opportunity in our office in Bali for someone with a good IT, OTA and/or yield management background. Liaising with sales departments you will update on bookings and drive occupancy through management of the business, maximizing average rates. The ideal candidate has obtained prior working experience in a DMC or travel industry in a similar role. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and the Regional Sourcing Director of the Asian Trails Group.
- Prior experience in directly managing tourism B2B (Business-to-Business) with a focus on yield management;
- Fluent in English is essential;
- Good command of other European languages is considered advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation;
- Excellent communication skill;
- Analytical and commercial in their approach, with effective problem solving aptitude;
- Attention to detail, ability to translate data into understandable & actionable information;
- Dynamic and motivating with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines;
- A pro-active mentality with curiosity and desire to learn;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects;
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities;
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally;
- High degree of flexibility in terms of working hours;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other publishing software applications as required;
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak periods. A ‘can do’ attitude and positive thinking, including creative thinking are requisites;
- This position is available for foreigners and locals, with a preference towards foreign nationals.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in EnglisH to: