HHRMA Hotel Bali – TOUCHÉ
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead an opening soon cafe/restaurant in the Pererenan area. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Restaurant Manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. You will oversee the dining room, check-in with customers, and balance seating capacity. Back-of-the-house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Maintain the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals.
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant or Cafe Manager.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers
- Experience with business licensing in Indonesia
- Experience with restaurant management software, like Moka or Lavu.
- Strong leadership, motivation, and people skills
- Strong English skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary, service charge, and bonus
- Food allowance
- A very creative environment where you can grow and try new ideas
- Build a strong team that feels like a family
Note, we can only consider Indonesian nationals for this position.
To apply, send us an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume and we will be in touch to arrange an initial call.