HHRMA Hotel Bali – Politeknik Internasional Bali
The Career Opportunity in our campus in Bali as
Culinary Arts Lecturer
- Candidate must possess at least Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts/ Hospitality Management
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and Good Command in English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same position
- Required Skills: teaching, research and community service, culinary arts (culinary / pastry), strong organization and time management, coaching and counseling, food and beverage operations
- Required Knowledge: Food and beverage product & service, food safety, classroom management, Kitchen operations and management
- Basic Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Previous experience with a minimum last position of Chef de Party/ Sous Chef is a plus.
- Lead the implementation of education, research and community empowerment, within the study program environment.
- Planning activities, budgets, and developing activities in the study program.
- Evaluate the learning / education process, both lecturers, students, learning materials and materials, work plans, and budgets.
- Address and resolve student complaints both directly and indirectly.
- Evaluate the implementation of the strategy and determine the necessary corrective actions.
- Oversee all activities in the learning process including theoretical and practical activities and the implementation of on the job training (OJT) in the industry so that it meets the output in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Building partnerships with associations related to scientific fields
If you are having solid experiences, skills in culinary / pastry and strong passion in teaching, please apply through the email: