HHRMA Hotel Bali – Kano Sari Ubud Villas
Kano Sari is an award-winning, luxury, boutique villa hotel in Kutuh Kelod, Ubud. We are highly rated on BDC and have been no. 1 in our category on Trip advisor for 3 years. We have an outstanding team and are looking for a special person to join us as our Front Office Co-Ordinator.
The ideal candidate should be tertiary-qualified in hospitality, speak and write excellent English and have at least two years on the job experience in a similar position.
Main duties include – but are not limited to the below:
- Check in / Check out guests
- Concierge services – handling quest enquiries/requests and following through
- Maintenance of OTA sites.
- Assist in management of rates & revenue
- Reconcile end of month invoices from all OTAs.
- Respond to emails, messages & reviews promptly
- Assist with our social media presence
- Maintenance of guest records
- Liaison with staff to fulfil guest requests
- Coordination of housekeeping & external trades persons or suppliers if required
What we are looking for:
- A person who is confident and outgoing with proficiency in a similar role
- Must have reservations experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using PMS ((Guest Pro) and Channel Manager (Staah) highly desirable
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards
The position is currently part time but will grow to be a full-time position as Bali opens again to tourism. If you would like to discuss this opportunity more fully, we would love to meet with you. Please send your resume and a covering letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate for this position to: