HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bali Culinary Pastry School
Bali Culinary Pastry School is looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking people, as the following position.
- CULINARY CHEF INSTRUCTOR
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Teach culinary classes according to the curriculum.
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop instruction materials and handouts for students.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans.
- Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
- Prepare assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s academic performance.
- Minimum with four (4) years or more working experience in 5-star hotel or have minimum experience as Chef de Partie or Sous Chef;
- Must have strong theoretical and technical culinary skills, & thorough knowledge of various Culinary items;
- Hospitality Practitioners;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
CANTEEN COOK (DAILY WORKER)
- Minimum Diploma
- Have experience processing and making Chinese dishes for at least 1 year
- Have good knowledge of Chinese cuisine
- Able to work in a team
- Detailed and thorough
- Willing to work in Kediri, Tabanan, Bali
KITCHEN STAFF (COOK HELPER)
- Minimum Diploma Degree in food and baverage production, pastry, or cook
- Should have at least 2 year experiences in similar position (kitchen staff or cook helper)
- Must have basic cooking experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Languange required: Indonesia, English
- Excellent communication skill and analytical skill
- Having good attitude
- Discipline, willing to learn and hard worker
- Extrovert and outgoing personality
- High motivated, full initiative and can work in team
- Placement in Tabanan-Bali.
- Minimum high school or equivalent.
- Having experience at least 3 years as Landscape Supervisor
- Well know all about plants
- Know how to clean, maintain, and tidy up the garden
- Well know about landscape tools
- Have experience to lead at least 15 gardener staff
- Good communication and coordination team
- Fluent in using computer and microsoft office
- Willing to be placed at Kediri, Tabanan, Bali.
Please submit your application letter, CV and other supporting data including recent scanned photo 4×6 to
Bali Culinary Pastry School
Jl. Pantai Nyanyi, Desa Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan
Phone : +62 361 – 880 100