HHRMA Hotel Bali – Lopodo Café & Catering
Lopodo Café & Catering currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Food & Beverage Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Executive – Food & Beverage, you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance of the Director of Food & Beverage and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all the outlets unique selling points, features, services and policies and those of the competition
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Department as the point of contact for all F&B related bookings and enquiries, in close coordination with the Outlet Managers to promote special events and occasions
- Achieve all individual sales targets in your area by maintaining and creating a close relationship with customers
- Generate new and maintain existing customer relationships through various sales activities and create awareness of the outlets and facilities through face-to-face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, site inspections etc.
- Ensure that all incoming requests are addressed within 24 hours in order to avoid customer complaints and loss of business
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues in order to avoid internal or external complaints
- Provide feedback to the Management on changing market conditions, review direct competition and conduct regular research to identify new selling strategies
- Participate in any Training and Development programs as recommended by the senior management
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- You should be holding preferably a hospitality degree and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position.
- Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a young, vibrant and innovative individual. You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and account records, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding F&B Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
If you interest to fill this vacancy, please send your application letter and Updated CV to :
email@example.com, kindly put your desired POSITION and NAME in capital letters in your Email Subject.
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.