HHRMA Hotel Bali – Secluded Bali Villas
This vacancy already occupied.
We are seeking an experienced, honest and hard-working staff member to work as a Housekeeper / Villa Manager for our 3-bedroom villa in the North Sanur area.
Position is expected initially to be part-time only, but for the right candidate is expected to increase to full time as the impact of COVID 19 reduces.
- Indonesian resident, living near Sanur with own transportation
- Reasonable written and spoken English
- Housekeeping / Cleaning / Laundry Experience
- Basic Email / WhatsApp skills
- Friendly, positive and helpful manner
- Self-starter and motivated with an eye for details
- Able to start immediately
DESIRABLE / WILLING TO LEARN
- Basic Cooking skills
- Basic Spreadsheet skills (Excel)
- Able to handle of Petty Cash / Receipts
- Villa Management Experience
- Pool Maintenance / Gardening Experience
Salary at least Minimum Wage but can be more depending on experience and skills. Standard benefits and allowances provided such as THR, BPJS, and transport and food allowances.
Flexible working hours, Housekeeper / Villa Manager are expected to work when owners / guests are at the villa and take time-off when they are not.
Send your updated CV and required salary to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Villa Mata Hari Terbit – Housekeeper / Villa Manager Position. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CV Secluded Bali Villas is a registered Indonesian company that provides management and staffing services to villa owners in Bali, and our office is in Batubelig area, Kuta Utara, Badung.