HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bali Safari & Marine Park
Bali Safari and Marine Park one of the biggest conservation and recreation park is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- General Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the overall operation of the parks, hotel, and resort: oversee operational, ensure your site meets all standards by performing daily audits and inspection, execute the operations, identify process improvements, and best practices ensure all compliance standards and audits are met, execute strategic goals.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Embrace and exhibit the highest level of ethics and integrity, demonstrate an ability to motivate and communicate expectations with humility and respect, exercise the ability to attract and retain talent by engaging and showing a genuine passion to develop others.
- Manage and support all financial aspects of the Business Unit: P&L, cashflow management, and project management.
- Business Administration degree, hospitality certifications
- Hospitality, tour and travel, and tourism experiences is a must
- Highly strong problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, motivate, change, and lead others
- Proven track of ethical leadership and integrity
- Min 10 years in Senior Management Position
Placement: Bali Safari & Marine Park – Gianyar
This vacancy is not limited to Indonesian citizens, but overseas welcomed
Please send your application to:
subject: GM Bali