HHRMA Hotel Bali – Six Senses Uluwatu
Are you Out of the Ordinary?
Set atop a rugged cliff, Six Senses Uluwatu Bali shares a spectacular view with the island’s famed Uluwatu Temple.
True to Six Senses’ inimitable style, Six Senses Uluwatu Bali includes 28 sky villas, 62 one-bedroom villas and seven two-bedroom villas that draw upon the local culture, embrace nature and offer every creature comfort.
Six Senses Uluwatu Bali invites young passionate talent to strengthen the team for the position of:
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Executive Chef
- Sustainability Manager
- Yoga Instructor
- Assistant Wedding & MICE Manager
- 2 years or more of experience working in related role.
- Having great leadership skills
- Good English literate, both written and oral.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, energetic and positive individual.
- Good team player.
- 500 hours minimum Yoga/Fitness certified by recognized Yoga School (4)
- Able to handle individual and group yoga classes, working knowledge of human anatomy and training principles (4)
- Familiar at creating reports, summaries, and other documentation (5)
Should you be interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, please send your application letter by email mentioned the position, your update resume with the latest photograph by February 8, 2021.
Explore more Six Senses Careers website www.sixsensescareers.com