HHRMA Hotel Bali – VIVRE Group
“Nothing Ever Becomes Real Till It Is Experienced”
Vivre Group is on a journey. Not just to elevate our own business, but Bali’s food, beverage and events industry as a whole. We are looking for passionate, creative and innovative team members to join our team on this journey:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
- HR SUPERVISOR
General Job Qualifications:
- Male or Female
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Customer Service Supervisor in Food & Beverage Retail Industry, Online Market Company or related industry (1)
- Must possess at least a Diploma’s degree in Marketing/Business Development or related field (1)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Human Resource Supervisor/ Coordinator in Food & Beverage Retail Industry, Event Management Company or related industry (2)
- Must possess at least a Diploma’s degree in Management HR, Business of Management, International Business Management, Psychology or related field
- Have ability to quickly learn web-based customer database and user support applications; either from Customer Service side or user perspective (customer) (1)
- Have ability to operate HRIS system, Edabu, SIIP Online, and others HR Apps(2)
- Have knowledge of Labor Law & experience in Company Legal matters
- Have ability to make an excellent first impression, be proactive, able to multitask, numerate and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced service driven environment
- Good communicator and able to speak and write in English
- Excellent time management skills, who can maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic, reliable, possess a character of integrity & a servant leader.
- Computer literate and can operate Google Apps, Google Maps.
- Organised & able to multitask, proactive problem solver and results oriented, maintains excellence as standard.
- Able to build interpersonal relations with the Team & to communicate with Management through active listening.
To apply, please impress us by sending:
Your most Updated CV, Application Letter and recent photograph
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; cc : email@example.com
Email Subject: POSITION APPLIED – FULL NAME
Application Submission Deadline : 21st January 2021
*Please note, only selected top talents will be contacted for interview