HHRMA Hotel Bali – Ulaman Eco Retreat
Ulaman Eco Retreat, An eco- luxurious ecological wellness retreat and relaxation resort in Tabanan ( west of Canggu) is urgently looking for qualified and potential candidate for the position of:
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge/skill in HR Administration, recruitment & selection, HR Procedures and Process, BPJS, payroll, Compensation & Benefit, legal Compliance Services, Training & Development, personnel & Employee Relation, develop budget & Salary Structure, Talent Management
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and UU Cipta Kerja and Ensure all HR procedures complied with Indonesian labor regulation
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource manual operational and policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Male or female maximum 37 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law Psychology/Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3 –4 years of all around HR experience in Hospitality
- Computer literate and good communication in English both verbal and written.
- Strong exposure in Talent Acquisition, General Affairs, BPJS, making SOP, and Compensation and Benefit.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Good Leadership , interpersonal and communication skill
- Possible immediate start
Should you interested in the position and meet the qualification, please send your application letter, CV and latest Photograph to email:
firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 10th February 2021