HHRMA Hotel Bali – PT. BDC Food Specialties Indonesia
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning with a focus on kitchen equipment. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
For following position:
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- In depth experience with restaurant kitchen equipment and layout
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Time management of daily tasks and able to adapt schedule on short notice
- Shows responsibility
- Willing to be trained and able to learn quickly
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
If you think that you are the right candidate for this job, please send your updated CV and cover letter to: