HHRMA Hotel Bali – Accor Vacation Club Asia
Our Finance Department is seeking an energetic and experienced professional to join their team. The successful person will be a team player who is ambitious, trustworthy, respectful, works with integrity and is performance oriented.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity as:
Nusa Dua – Bali
- Collecting from overdue, current, and future due accounts.
- Contacting debtors by phone, email and by written correspondence.
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments.
- Perform daily operational and admin duties of the department.
- Liaise with other departments on work related matters.
- Perform any other assignments as required by Managers or Supervisors.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous collections experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong complaint handling skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is preferred.
- Minimum 25 years old.
- Minimum Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree; Major in Finance or Accounting – would be advantageous.
- Male and female applicants welcome.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be energetic, motivated, responsible, organized, efficient, creative, confident, and target oriented.
- Basic Salary
- Attractive Bonus/Commission
- Medical Allowances
For further information regarding these positions or to register your interest please contact Human Resources:
ACCOR VACATION CLUB
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua
Jl.Terompong,BTDC Lot SW 2
Nusa Dua Bali
Telp : (0361) 3007502
Come and join Accor’s fast growing Vacation Club in South East Asia!