HHRMA Hotel Bali – Ametis Villa Bali
JOIN OUR GRACIOUS TEAM !
Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22ndWorld Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position :
Purchasing Supervisor will perform procurement-related activities such as purchasing, price negotiable, qualification & selection of vendor/supplier and ensure the effective and smooth formulation and execution to fulfill the company needs
- Responsible for the overall procurement process, such as planning, budgeting, scheduling and implementation.
- In charge to check, ensure and monitoring the whole processes has following company’s policies and business need
- Responsible for supplier/vendors relationship which include maintaining and looking for new opportunities
- Responsible to surpass the performance and efficiency of the team and its productivity to ensure the quality of the product and its punctuality
- Able to identify which suppliers/vendors provides the best effect to the company and compile various strategies.
- Qualification and selection of vendors/ suppliers
- Works closely with vendor/ supplier
- Responsible in setting price
- Support to improve the business in terms of cost effectiveness
- Coordination with vendor/supplier to ensure the result in timely manner
- Develop and maintain vendor/supplier database
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with vendor/suppliers
- resolves grievances and claims from other departments against supplier/vendor related to the quality and specification of good
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Leverages technology and effectively uses information systems and tools to generate financial reports and provide managers with analytical support to drive decision-making.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
- Candidate must be possess at least Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 2 years as purchasing coordinator experience preferably gained within 4/5* hotel environment or similar business operation
- Strong knowledge on vendors/supplier selection
- Leadership and Independent and able to work under pressure
- Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
- Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Having strong analytic thinking
- Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
- Committed team player, smart and quick action
- Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
- Flexible with working schedule
- Budget oriented
- Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
Send your updated and complete CV with recent photograph to :
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
AMETIS VILLA BALI
Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong
Canggu – Kuta Bali
Phone : 0361-8445567
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.