HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bali Culinary Pastry School
Bali Culinary Pastry School is looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking people, as the following position.
CULINARY CHEF INSTRUCTOR
1. Preparation of lessons and teaching aids/materials
2. Practice excellence in teaching and instruction
1. Choose an appropriate textbook, re-evaluate own record book, and evaluate course syllabi, lesson plans, handouts, methodology, examination papers, etc., and make recommendations to immediate supervisor.
2. Inspect instructor’s record books for updating lesson subjects.
3. Prepare complete course syllabi, lesson plan, course manual, teaching aids, and materials, etc.
4. Prepare lectures, teach course, and begin class on time in an orderly and organized fashion.
5. Encourage the development of innovative approaches to course design and delivery and ensure that teaching design and delivery comply with the quality and educational standards and regulations of the department.
6. Keep up to date with current advances in both research and pedagogy
7. Be courteous to and approachable by students, and give students counseling service and conduct tutorial sessions.
8. Use effective motivation to help stimulate a personal desire to learn the subject/skill(s)
9. Set examination papers
1. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in 4-star hotel
2. Hospitality Practitioners
3. Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Education or equivalent.
4. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
5. Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
6. Full Time / Part Time Instructors Culinary Art and Restaurant Management: Experience in teaching Hospitality Skill Development Especially Culinary Art and Restaurant Management.
7. Full Time / Part Time Instructors Hospitality and Resort Management: Experience in teaching Hospitality Skill Development Especially Operation Management of All Department (Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage).
8. Able to Conduct a Class in English
9. Familiar with Ms. Office
Human Resources Supervisor
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university majoring in Psychology.
2. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
3. Applicants must have experience as Human Resources Supervisor for school or education institution
4. Applicants must be willing to work in Tabanan
5. Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
6. Well grooming, team work, strong leadership, good communication skill
7. Able to speak English active
8. Excellent in using Ms. Office programs
9. Full-Time position(s) available
Please submit your application letter, CV and other supporting data including recent scanned photo 4×6 to:
Bali Culinary Pastry School
Jl. Pantai Nyanyi, Desa Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan
Phone : +62 361 – 880 100