HHRMA Hotel Bali – Ola Day Spa
Ola Day Spa looking for team of:
• Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
• Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products
• Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
• Min 1 year experience
• Spa receptionists are responsible for answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments. Other responsibilities include notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
Their duties may also include light administrative and clerical duties, such as opening and distributing mail, filing, data entry and the preparation of letters and documents. Min 1 year experience
• Basic requirement : Male/Female Applicant,Min 1 year as a spa cleaner, honest, diligent, hard working, good in team work.
Applicants need to be willing to work on flexible schedule (shift &night shift, extra hours and Weekend) Able to converse English verbally and written, Other Language would be advantage.
Please add your job position applied on the title, provide CV and recent photograph to:
Attn: To Spa Manager
Address: Jl laksamana basangkasa no 21 seminyak oberoi