HHRMA Hotel Bali – Hugo Boutique Resort
Hugo Boutique Resort located in Seminyak Bali, is on the lookout for the right candidate to fill the position of Human Resource & Training Manager.
* Local, age between 25yo-45yo.
* Relevant educational and hospitality background for the position.
* Must have work experience preferably in the hospitality industry for the same position for minimum 2 years.
* High passion in HR fields and people engagement.
* In-depth knowledge of Indonesian labour legislation/law and HR best practices.
* Able to communicate confidently and clearly in English (written & spoken).
* Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Competence to build and implementing plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
* Good team spirit, integrity and honesty.
* Well groomed, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Recruitment – interview job candidates.
* Employee on-boarding, development, needs assessment and schedule training.
* Employee relations, communication, counselling and discipline.
* Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
* Oversee employee attendance and working schedules.
* Payroll processing.
* Performance management and improvement systems.
* Policy development and documentation.
* Employee records/contracts, work permits& visas.
* Maintaining good PR connection with local Government Departments.
* Processing and maintaining Company Licenses.
* Processing and maintaining Visa, Work Permit, etc. for Expat employees.
* Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you meet the above requirements, please email to us your English CV together with your latest color photograph to:
firstname.lastname@example.org . Only qualified candidates will be notified