HHRMA Hotel Bali – Danapati Hospitality
Danapati Hospitality Management is now opening career opportunity for high motivated person like you to join the team as following positions:
1. Bachelor’s degree in HR or Similar.
2. Relevant experience in HR Role at least 2 years, preferably in the hospitality industry.
3. Energetic Male / Female, max 35 years old.
4. Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
5. Experience in conducting interviews.
6. Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Strong moral and ethical code.
9. Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
10. Excellent administrative skills.
1. Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
2. Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
3. Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
4. Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
5. Design hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs.
6. Interview and assess job candidates.
7. Creating payroll report, service charge report, and BPJS report.
8. Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks.
9. Report on employee turnover rates (employee movement report).
10. Organize employee records, like contracts, paying special attention to work permits and visas
11. Coordinate accommodation, catering and transport for our staff when necessary
12. Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations
Interested candidates are welcome to send CV and recent photograph to: