HHRMA Hotel Bali – Abode Villas Seminyak
We are a growing hospitality business which specialises in luxury villa rentals in the Seminyak area of Bali who are now looking for experienced, driven and enthusiastic persons to join our dynamic team:
SENIOR ADMININSTRATION OFFICER
As Senior Administration Officer, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance of Office files/ documents/supplies and for coordinating administrative support with Operations Manager and staff to ensure efficient operation of the office and the Company’s villas. It is essential that you are proficient in English for this role, both spoken and written.
CORE WORK RESPONSIBILITIES:
The scope of the role includes but is not limited to the following:
• Maintain an organised filing system for important/confidential company documents.
• Stock control of all office supplies and consumable items.
• Inventory ordering, monitoring and control.
• Purchase order preparation.
• Prepare administrative reports and checklists.
• Organise and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Meeting administrative duties, including minute taking, time keeping and chairing.
• Assist with language translation (English/Bahasa) both verbal and written.
• Answer and direct phone calls and respond to company emails.
• Maintain a clean and orderly office environment.
Staff & Human Resource Administration
• Assist Manager with staff (Housekeepers, Drivers) scheduling and daily duties.
• Maintain employees time, attendance and leave records (Daily Finger Print Report).
• Provide monthly Payroll summary.
• Follow up payroll/BPJS Issues with external consultant Cekindo.
• Generate and maintain employee records.
• Assist Manager on staff and recruitment matters.
• Update Schedule for Villa Maintenance account (Gardens, Pools, Pest Control).
• Ensure Villa supplies are adequate for Guests.
• Assist guests with the check-in and check-out process when needed.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Strong Administrative experience with good organisational skills.
• Detail orientated with high energy levels.
• Integrity including honesty and high ethical standards.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• High work standards including the ability to meet performance standard without supervision.
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
• Good communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and ask the right questions to gain clarification.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook).
Please submit your CV and most recent photograph to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.