HHRMA Hotel Bali – Vision Villa Resort
VISION VILLA RESORT & GENIUS CAFE: located at Jalan Pantai Masceti, Medahan, Blahbatuh, Gianyar and Pantai Mertasari, Sanur, Sanur Kauh, Denpasar Selatan is seeking highly talented and motivated individuals for the following position:
1. Operations Manager
2. Front Office
Vision Villa Resort, www.visionvillaresort.com & Genius Café www.geniuscafebali.com is a series of co-working cafes and an integral part of Entrepreneur Resorts, where entrepreneurship, healthy lifestyle, education, wellbeing and care for the environment meet up.
Outcomes of Operations Manager
As a Resort Operations Manager you are required to maximize and exceed guests satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient and responsive service with attention to detail, and anticipating guests needs. Take ownership and leadership of the team and projects assigned to you including supervising, directing, assisting and ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of guest rooms and the resort. Resort Operations Manager is instrumental to achieve our goal in providing the highest professional standards of service to our guests.
You will help promote a company culture that encourages team morale and performance.
Scope of the role
1. Overseeing all movement in front office department including F & B to ensure a quality experience.
2. Oversee the entire operations including human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, engineering and gardening.
3. Oversee and manage staff duties on day to day basis.
4. Effectively deal with customers, managers, and staff while keeping the resort running smoothly.
5. Oversees cleanliness and appearance of the resort. Manage repairs to fixtures and fittings
6. Supervise and manage all staff monthly and annual working schedule, ensure all is correct and up-to- date.
7. Liaise with accounting for all staff salaries to be paid correctly
8. Manage staff training and ongoing training together with supervisor or manager.
9. Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
10. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
11. Create, develop, implement and revise operational policies and procedures.
12. Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
13. Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
14. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
15. Support worker communication with the management team.
16. Manage all matters related to the office system, procedures, software and hardware.
17. Support GM in contract and recruitment.
18. Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
19. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
1. Bachelor’s degree in hotel, business or hospitality management (or a related field).
2. Have prior experience in a management or leadership position (minimum 5 years)
3. Strong communication and motivational skills.
4. Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
5. Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
Requirement for FO staff:
• Must have excellent written and spoken English.
• Candidate has a great team spirit and is target oriented, highly motivated, energetic with a great hospitality mentality.
• Has good computer skills including gmail, google drive (googledoc and googlesheet), microsoft office and familiar with PMS (pyxis) is an advantage
• Honest, confident, possesses an outgoing personality, can think outside of the box, high sense of customer service.
• Can work with the company on growing and maintaining Trip Advisor ranking and reviews from guests.
• Has good knowledge of Tours & Adventures possible in Bali that can recommend to our guests.
• Well groomed and professional appearance and demeanor.
• Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
• Fresh Graduate is welcome.
• Possible immediate start.
If you meet our requirements please send your latest CV with photo and mention your position applied on email subject to: