HHRMA Hotel Bali – The Shanti Collection
The Shanti Collection URGENTLY !!! looking for qualified candidates for the position for 1 of our property in Seminyak area:
Business Development Personnel Executive
The Business Development/ Sales Personnel reports to the Singapore corporate office for a cluster collection of villas and resorts. He /She main role is to sell the accommodation and venue space, provide competitor reports, trends and recommend strategies that pivot our brands competitively in the marketplace through the development of corporate, leisure, offline business.
We are an esteemed hospitality management company that has a strong foothold in Indonesia and Singapore. We operate luxury villas and resorts, which we developed and managed. We believe in passionate people, who are driven to succeed and has the team spirit to work cross-border cultures.
As a Sales or Business Developer, you have to be hungry for business and explore opportunities to expand marketplace and segment markets for the Group. A good understanding of hospitality, and seasonality, market demand and supply will be useful. The person has to also analyse local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
• Develop customer accounts and travel in Asia & American, European markets to drive business & increase market share.
• Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients/ travel agents
• Develop and implement creative sales related channels, roadshows, tabletops
• Prepare company contracts in accordance with appropriate pricing conditions
• Attend Sales events, as required locally /overseas
• Implement cost-effective sales programs, campaigns and strategies that complement online
• Produce accurate and timely reports that reflects appointments, calls made and business leads
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
To successfully fill this role, you should have good attitude & determination. The qualities we look for are:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills in English & Bahasa(an advantage)
• Good Travel Agent, Corporate and lifestyle network.
• 3 to 5 years of sales or related experience be ideal.
• Good in negotiation, closing sales and results oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
• Experience in a sales role with a proven track record will be ideal, travel & luxury industry preferred. Other industries also welcome
• Able to travel.
• Possess driving license be advantageous
Candidates should demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of local market
• Knowledge of hospitality
• Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
• At least Diploma level and above in a relevant field
Interested candidates are requested to write in to:
firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached, photo, current salary and expected. Notice period or date to start. Only shortlisted candidates are informed of an interview.