HHRMA Hotel Bali – Meja Kitchen & Bar
Meja is the Indonesian word for table, where friends and strangers come together to eat and talk and celebrate life. It perfectly describes the international community atmosphere at IZE Seminyak where locals and visitors meet around plate of delicious food. Now Meja Kitchen and Bar is looking for strong talented and motivated individual to become part of our team for position of :
• Responsible for the operation of all accounting systems and records
• Assists in the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems
• Ensures completion of regular safety inspections of office areas and equipment and provides assurances
• Keeps the Superintendent of Business Operations informed of issues and activities related to accounting systems.
• Seeks customer and community input and investigates and acts upon requests, suggestions, and complaints concerning accounting policies and office operations.
• Invests all available cash in interest-producing investments within the confines of Illinois statues.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual working Budget, Tax Levy, Budget and Appropriation Ordinance.
• Meets mandated publication and filing dates for financial documents.
• Prepares and executes appropriate bank transfers to meet expense and investment requirements and maintain and execute subsidiary records and system entries.
• Reviews and authorizes check requests and purchase order invoices and advice of potential over-expenditures or misappropriation.
• Reconciles bank accounts and verify the bank balance with the general ledger
• Supervises all month-end and year-end accounting procedures including preparation and entry of journal entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger computer systems.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Familiar vhp program
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to :