HHRMA Hotel Bali – Hugo Boutique Resort
Hugo Boutique Resort located in Seminyak Bali, is on the lookout for the right candidate to fill the position of Operations Manager.
i. Local Female or Male. Age between 25 to 40 years old.
ii. Good education, degree or diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
iii. Industry experience as Hotel/Villa Operations Manager for 3-5 years.
iv. Computer knowledge, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software system is desired.
v. Excellent level of commercial awareness.
vi. Excellent revenue management skills with experience of Budgets, P&L and Forecasting.
vii. Highly focused and excellent communication in English (spoken & written).
viii. Strong Leadership skill, tactful, outstanding problem solving abilities.
ix. Work well independently and in a team to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks.
x. Clear thinking and good decision making under pressure.
xi. Superb relational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support and work with Resident Manager and all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the premises.
* Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive and serve the guests.
* Daily property inspection and maintenance walk through.
* Responsible for monthly and annual property maintenance plan.
* Conduct regular operations team meeting with all HODs – daily/weekly to discuss routine operational matters, feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to Resident Manager and CEO.
* Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. CEO’s and Resident Manager’s guidance to be taken wherever required.
* Monitor the purchase requisitions of each department.
* Bi-weekly/Monthly inspecting of the stores to check the stock on hand (quality, stock levels, expiry etc.) with Housekeeping.
* Dealing with Suppliers/Vendors for quality products with Purchasing Department and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter.
* Inspecting all departments with their HOD for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming and hospitality culture.
* Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth and efficient operations.
* Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
* Meet all HODs to review and train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
* Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development.
* Provide timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required.
* Conduct weekly meeting with marketing people for enquiry, follow up and conversion to grow up the business.
* Monitor and maintain operation and overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
* Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
* Responsible for the overall management operation of the property.
* Any other duties assigned.
If you think you have the above quality, please email your English CV with a recent colour photograph to:
email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be notified.