HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bali Hai Cruises
Established in 1990, Bali Hai Cruises is Indonesia’s leading Marine Tourism Company operating exciting day cruises to Lembongan Island with fun-filled activities for the whole family. Bali Hai Cruises truly has something for everyone. Professional and experienced crew with friendly service throughout all cruises ensure your needs and expectations are handled with professional care. This, along with meticulous attention to safety are the final pieces of a successful and enjoyable marine adventures on board Bali
Now we currently seeking the following Professional People to joint our “Winning Team” as :
EXECUTIVE CHEF (For Lembongan Island)
This role will be reporting directly to Operations Director
• Responsible to make sure high quality standard of food and production and create recipe.
• Provide excellent standard food service and positive practice toward food safety program.
• Plan and Review menus and food utilization on anticipated number function and even.
• Handling and managing multiple Venue Event, suppose to have strong skill in : Create innovative product, System, Training, Costing, Recipe Development, product sourcing and pricing, people management, equipment lay out design and ability to troubleshoot when challenges arise.
• Mature, high confident, responsible, able to run and manage large team, outgoing personality and strong people skill.
• Strong organizational and planning skill required.
• Hands on, discipline and good trainer / teacher skills preferred
• Excellent knowledge and ability to create excellence of menu variety.
• Must be leader in assuring knowledge of culinary health and hygiene practice in the kitchen area are practiced at all times in a manner compliant with established health policies and procedures.
• Have a good knowledge of catering industry Health and Safety Environment, food hygiene standard and familiar with HACCP.
• Must have excellent kitchen management and demonstrate good leadership of the team members.
• Have excellent skill in analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, panning and organization.
• Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft, excel and internet
• Fluent both spoken and written English.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Willing to stay on Lembongan Island. (nice and comport accommodation will be provide)
The position is open immediately