HHRMA Hotel Bali – hu’u Villas
hu’u Villas located at Petitenget, Seminyak – Bali.
Looking for motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
a. Asst. Chief Engineering
• Male, Age between 25yo-45yo.
• Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen and other trades.
• Good knowledge of fire & life safety processes and procedures.
• Must have work experience in the same position for minimum 2 years.
• Good team spirit, integrity and honesty.
• Able to train, coach and develop team members.
• Well groomed, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges.
• Able to communicate in English language (speak and written).
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. To assist engineering department in the day to day work and oversee the preventive maintenance of all equipment.
2. Provide supervision and leadership to Engineers within the Engineering Department.
3. To check all log books daily and take corrective measures accordingly.
4. To keep Resident Manager informed of all the activities and incidence in the Engineering Department.
5. To coordinate with the outside agencies or vendors for repair and maintenance work.
6. To check the quality of engineering goods procured by the Company.
7. To obtain a thorough knowledge of firefighting appliances.
8. Able to provide advice in order to ensure successful operation.
9. Able to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
10. Able to effectively perform vendor management.
11. Monitor and record utility consumption and assist the Resident Manager to maintain efficiency.
12. Maintain history card for all the plant equipment.
13. Schedule duty roster for Engineering Department.
14. Should have good knowledge of Capex and Opex item.
15. Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records. Put in order requests for equipment and supplies when necessary.
16. Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments.
17. Stay abreast with the technological advances in surveillance & safety of equipment.
18. Ensure that Operational problems are promptly brought to the attention of the Resident Manager.
19. At regular intervals, inspect the working condition of equipment and engineering systems and ensure that all standards are maintained.
20. Any other job or duties assigned by the management as and when required.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your curriculum vitae (in English) together with recent color photograph to: