HHRMA Hotel Bali – hu’u Hospitality Group
hu’u Group located at Petitenget, Seminyak – Bali.
Looking for committed, motivated and qualified candidate to fill the position of HUMAN RESOURCE & TRAINING MANAGER.
* Age between 25yo-45yo.
* Relevant educational and hospitality background for the position.
* Must have work experience in the same position for minimum 2 years.
* High passion in HR fields and people engagement.
* In-depth knowledge of Indonesian labour law and HR best practices.
* Able to communicate confidently and clearly in English (written & spoken).
* Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Competence to build and implementing plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
* Good team spirit, integrity and honesty.
* Well groomed, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Recruitment and staffing.
• Employee on-boarding, development, needs assessment and training.
• Employee relations, communication, counselling and discipline.
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
• Payroll processing.
• Performance management and improvement systems.
• Policy development and documentation.
• Employee records and management.
• Maintaining good PR connection with local Government Departments.
• Processing and maintaining Company Licenses.
• Processing and maintaining Visa, Work Permit, etc. for Expat employees.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your curriculum vitae (in English) together with recent color photograph to: