HHRMA Hotel Bali – Hugo Boutique Resort
Hugo Boutique Resort located in Seminyak Bali, is on the lookout for the right candidates who are committed to their job, to fill the following positions:
A. Senior Engineering Supervisor
B. Engineering Supervisor
– Male, Age between 25yo-45yo.
– Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen and other trades.
– Good knowledge of fire & life safety processes and procedures.
– Must have work experience in the same position for minimum 2 years.
– Good team spirit, integrity and honesty.
– Able to train, coach and develop team members.
– Well groomed, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges.
– Able to communicate in English language (speak and written).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist engineering department in the day to day work and oversee the preventive maintenanceof all equipment.
2. Provide supervision and leadership to Engineers within the Engineering Department.
3. To check all log books daily and take corrective measures accordingly.
4. To keep Resident Manager informed of all the activities and incidence in the Engineering Department.
5. To coordinate with the outside agencies or vendors for repair and maintenance work.
6. To check the quality of engineering goods procured by the Company.
7. To obtain a thorough knowledge of firefighting appliances.
8. Able to provide advice in order to ensure successful operation.
9. Able to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
10. Able to effectively perform vendor management.
11. Monitor and record utility consumption and assist the Resident Manager to maintain efficiency.
12. Maintain history card for all the plant equipment.
13. Schedule duty roster for Engineering Department.
14. Should have good knowledge of Capex and Opex item.
15. Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records. Put in order requests for equipment and supplies when necessary.
16. Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments.
17. Stay abreast with the technological advances in surveillance & safety of equipment.
18. Ensure that Operational problems are promptly brought to the attention of the Resident Manager.
19. At regular intervals, inspect the working condition of equipment and engineering systems and ensure that all standards are maintained.
20. Any other job or duties assigned by the management as and when required.
Main Duties and Tasks of Engineering and Maintenance Department
• Preventive maintenanceprogramme.
• Carry out proposed renovation of guest rooms or public areas.
• Fire and Safety procedures.
• Any Emergency Procedures.
• Back-up System (Generator Sets and Backup).
• Fire alarms and its monitoring.
• Fix any water leaks.
• Maintenance calls logging and action.
• Ensure all types of equipment are checked regularly for proper and efficient operation.
• Regular tests of fire prevention system.
• Maintenance request forms filled out for all equipment or areas in need of repair.
• All guest requests are given priority.
• Any electricity and light failure.
• Emergency lighting.
• Plant and Equipment Planned Preventive Maintenance.
• Hot water boiler check.
• HVAC (Heating, ventilating and air conditioning) check.
• Cold water storage tanks.
• Water PH level monitoring for swimming pool and other water sources.
• Bathroom exhaust fans.
• Swimming pool.
• Monitor any external or 3rd party vendor maintenance jobs.
• Building structure.
• Roof condition.
• Energy saving.
• Meter reading.
• Maintenance and monitoring of solar panels (if any).
• PABX and Telephone systems.
• Energy saving committee.
• BMS (Building Management System) operation.
• Hotel FacilityManagement systems operation.
• Environmental norms and regulations monitoring.
• Go Green initiatives.
• Waste disposal/ recycling.
If you have above quality, please email your English curriculum vitae together with recent color photograph to:
email@example.com. Please state the Job Title that you are applying for in the email “Subject” section. Only qualified candidate will be notified. Thank you.