HHRMA Hotel Bali – Fivelements Retreat
Are you Seeking a new challenge and looking to be part of a growing company?
Fivelements Retreat Bali is currently seeking an energetic and inspiring DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to drive the 2020 strategy and continue the strong digital marketing growth.
Owned by Evolution Wellness, who are expanding the brands of Fivelements Habitat & Retreat throughout South East Asia together with key fitness and health brands of Fitness First and Celebrity Fitness.
A healing and wellness destination with 20 Suites, a Wellness Sanctuary and the award-winning Sakti Dining Room, Fivelements Retreat is a luxury eco-conscious inspired by the Balinese way of life, which encourages us to nurture harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another.
Nestled alongside the Ayung River in the lush tropical highlands near the village of Ubud, Bali, Fivelements Retreat healing resort, made primarily from renewable bamboo, thatched roofing and recycled timbers – and in Bali.
DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
• Develops and expands innovative, impactful digital marketing and social media presence.
• Is in charge at all social media & KOL visits to maximize impacts and promotions.
• Assists in developing website content for Fivelements Retreat
• Develops and implements strategic digital marketing plans and forecasts to achieve objectives for Fivelements programs and services
• Produces ideas for promotional events or activities and events, implements and organizes them efficiently.
• Plans and executes electronic campaigns for promotion and launching of new product lines and initiatives.
• Manages planning of new idea to further the mission of Fivelements Retreat
• Works effectively to assures communication of brand both internally and externally
• Develop and implements Digital & Social Media marketing plans
• Maintains relationships with public agencies by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs, and designs a presence at conventions, annual meetings, and trade events, etc, as requested.
• Analyses sales and marketing metrics, and recommends goals and objectives based on research results.
• Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment, public procurement trends, and issues that may impact the program, and develops best practices for marketing program.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in electronic marketing, communications, or public relations.
• Proven track record of success in digital communications, web design or marketing leadership.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in overseeing the design and production of print materials, publications, digital marketing materials and social media campaigns.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Does this job suit you and are you ready to take the next step in your career? Then please apply to the below address and begin the journey with one of the world’s top wellness brands, Fivelements Retreat Bali.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to:
The Manager of Human Resources at Fivelements Retreat Bali