HHRMA Hotel Bali – hu’u Villas
hu’u Villas located at Petitenget, Seminyak – Bali.
Looking for motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
A. Sales & E-Commerce Supervisor
i) Male/Female, Age between 20yo-40yo.
ii) Relevant educational and hospitality background for the position
iii) Must have work experience in the same position for minimum 2 years
iv) Good command of written & spoken English
v) Strong leadership skill, results & goal orientated
vi) Good team spirit, integrity and honesty
vii) Having networking abilities
viii) Able to execute online campaigns and monitor the performance of the campaign (1)
ix) Well groomed, good communication skill, innovative, disciplined, enthusiastic, responsible, passionate and a love for challenges. (1)
Job Description Sales & E-Commerce Supervisor:
• Monitor the hotel’s e-Commerce strategies as they are being implemented;
• Daily management of hotel online presence on various Online Travel Agent websites;
• Managing rate & inventory changes as well as content management;
• Communicate with Resident Manager, Front Office and others on daily basis;
• Developing budgets for projects, monitoring costs, providing status reports to management, and incorporating feedback from the executive level;
• Manage e-Commerce website content updates, coordinating site changes with IT and Marketing business owners including site presentation, product presentation, pricing changes and text and image modifications;
• Manage and update the Hotel’s website, relevant social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging) and e-Commerce functions including latest campaign, events and promotions from the Hotel;
• Drives web traffic/sales, growth of e-Commerce applications via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies, with high level of customer acquisition and conversion;
• Handle customer service for online – phone calls, e-mails, facebook, etc;
• Develops and implements new customer acquisition and retention initiatives by managing search engine keyword buys, email acquisition newsletters and exploring other online advertising vehicles;
• Negotiate and close new business opportunities with new merchants.
Job Description Gardener :
• Good knowledge of plants
• Soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
• Adjustments of mower height and quality of cut, etc.
• The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery.
• Report equipment malfunctions to engineering as and when noticed.
• To ensure all equipment, machinery are stored securely and clean after use.
• Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns.
• Maintain gardens by naturally fertilizing, trimming and making sure that plants are receiving adequate water.
• Prune trees and hedges in ways that help the plants’ health, are safe and look good.
• Maintain lawn and grass areas using machinery, natural fertilizers but no chemicals.
• To keep the gardens, thoroughfares and footpaths clear and free from litter at all times.
• Planting, pruning and cutting hedges.
• Outside maintenance including pathways, pond, steps, walls etc.
• Tiding up and cleaning outside of the hotel building.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your curriculum vitae (in English) together with recent color photograph to: