HHRMA Hotel Bali – Abode Villas Seminyak
We are a growing hospitality business which specialises in luxury villa rentals in the Seminyak area of Bali who are now looking for experienced, driven and enthusiastic persons to join our dynamic team:
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the overall landscape, gardens, plants, flowers, trees and all green spaces at the Company’s villa properties, to ensure that the gardens and green spaces are always clean, healthy and beautiful for our guests to relax in and enjoy. You will also be responsible for the routine cleaning and maintenance of the swimming pools at each of the Company’s properties.
CORE WORK RESPONSIBILITIES:
The scope of the Gardener role includes but is not limited to the following:
• Maintain gardens and all other green spaces.
• Monitor and maintain health of plants.
• Prune and trim trees and bushes.
• Mow, trim, weed and fertilize gardens.
• Remove dead plantation and replant where needed.
• Water and fertilize plants.
• Maintain landscapes and seasonal flower designs.
• Manage issues with plant pests (any insect or organism which may injure infect or damage plants).
• Inform the Operations Manager of any pest problems (especially mosquitos) which could affect guests experience during their stay at the Company properties.
• Keep gardens, green spaces and walkways clear of debris and litter.
• Ensure pools are cleaned and properly maintained and treated with professional pool chemicals as per the provided schedule.
• Maintain all gardening equipment, including mowers, trimmers and fertilizers, while following health and safety regulations.
• Assist other team members where required to ensure daily operational goals are met.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Please submit your CV and most recent photograph to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.