HHRMA Hotel Bali – Fivelements Retreat
Fivelements Retreat is a healing and wellness destination with 20-Suites & a Wellness Sanctuary that was inspired by the Balinese way of life, encouraging us to nurture harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another.
Nestled alongside the Ayung River in the lush tropical highlands near the village of Ubud, Bali, is the luxury eco-conscious healing resort of Fivelements Retreat, a member of Evolution Wellness and is seeking an experienced
• To work closely with the General Manager & the Evolution Wellness team to supply short, medium and long term forecasts, financial planning and analysis.
• To develop the financial strategies to deliver the company’s objectives.
• To support the Company in the pursuit of establishing a greater understanding and control of their Profit & Loss accounts and general financial management.
• To manage suppliers and partners.
• To own and take ownership for all cash and risk management plans, and all legal, statutory and mandatory requirements.
• Constantly looking for ways to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position and advise the General Manager accordingly.
• To undertake reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including compiling the annual report and annual management accounts.
• Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems.
• Corporate finance: to manage company policies, risk assessment, capital requirements, debt and acquisitions, as appropriate.
• To ensure compliance with relevant financial legislation including but not limited to VAT and tax.
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, and business drivers
• Reviewing and improving existing company financial systems ensuring that they are robust, complaint and support current activities and future growth.
• Develop, oversee and improve the quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Strengthen commercial and financial competence across the business to improve financial decision-making, operational effectiveness and profitability.
• To develop, prepare and present monthly and annual accounts with accompanying narratives.
REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE :
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
• 5+ years of Financial Controller experience in the multi-site hospitality operation
• Excellent knowledge of accounting (accounts payable/general ledger, financial chart of accounts, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of and corporate procedures and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, etc.)
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Must be well organized and a self-starter
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to interact with employees in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Interested applicants, please send resumes to:
Manager of Human Resources