HHRMA Hotel Bali – COMO Uma Canggu
Property: COMO Uma Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Job Title: Cluster Group and Events Executive – Bali
To assist Cluster Director of Sales in day to day operations in order to maximise revenue opportunities from Groups, Retreats, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and other events by assisting in all stages of the sales process, as well as preparation and coordination of events execution. Responsibility covers all properties of COMO Hotels and Resorts in Bali.
• Represent the sales team in the daily operations briefing and discuss important activities handled by the department in the next seven days (site inspections, meal hosting and others).
• Maintenance of sales database / Salesforce.
• Prepare weekly group report, proposal, letter of agreement, banquet event orders and changes, proformas and invoices in conjunction with finance.
• Maintain and develop business with existing and new customers.
• Conduct site inspections for leisure, corporate, MICE and other Social Events clients as requested by the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and the Sales Team that is based in Canggu.
• Administrative support for any incoming group reservations by communicating with bookers and relevant departments to ensure all information are correct as per request.
• To handle all Wedding and Social (birthdays, anniversary etc) event enquiries, including proposals and contracts related to group business. To calculate/quote package, prepare and reply to all request for proposals within 1 working day with approval from the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing or the Regional Director of Sales, Regional Director Revenue and General Manager.
• To liaise with Fand B Department on all group requirements reference to meal rates, menus and event set-up as required by the organizer.
• Coordinate with key department heads including the General Manager on the schedule and requirements of an event organizer visiting the resort for site inspection and ensure that all relevant information are relayed prior to guest’s arrival.
• Follow-up status of group bookings and prepare contracts for all confirmed group business.
• Prepare group profile information for distribution to all concerned departments reference to all groups one week before scheduled arrival at the latest.
• Conducts coordination meetings with relevant departments to discuss specific requirements of groups as agreed and committed in the contract.
• Works closely with Banquet Service, Kitchen and Front Office to ensure delivery of services as contracted.
• Be present at functions and liaise between operations and the organizer to ensure all is set-up as requested and to respond immediately to client’s request for changes in set-up or other arrangements.
• Make sure event/group running smoothly pre during and post stay.
• Review all related function charges with Front Office and F&B departments and ensure that all chargeable items are posted in the master folio.
• Review with guest or organizer two days before expected departure all the charges and gather feedback on the delivery of services.
• Where required, to handle last minute leads from enquiry to conversion to the day of the event.
• Maintain and update a sales event package pricing folder to ensure clear communication of packages, menu prices, beverage prices, entertainment etc. between operations and client.
• Conduct a post event telephone call or email to client to ensure constructive feedback to improve services in future events.
• Handle group/event complaints to ensure recovery to guest satisfaction, coordinating required actions with organizer of the group/event and respective departments
• Practice COMO Hotels and Resorts Core Values
The ideal candidate will be a vibrant and innovative team player, with proved experience in targeting and achieving results in groups and events business, including social events, who will be able to work independently, while possessing the following additional competencies:
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral, in English and Bahasa.
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems.
• Demonstrated previous experience working in the Group, Retreat, Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Events function.
Dharsana Matratanaya or Veny Marissa
COMO Uma Canggu