HHRMA Hotel Bali – Abode Villas Seminyak
We are a growing hospitality business which specialises in luxury villa rentals in the Seminyak area of Bali who are now looking for experienced, driven and enthusiastic persons to join our dynamic team:
FINANCE AND ADMIN EXECUTIVE/MANAGER
As Finance and Admin Executive/Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the books of accounts and coordinating administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. It is essential that you are proficient in English for this role, both spoken and written.
CORE WORK RESPONSIBILITIES:
The scope of the role includes but is not limited to the following:
• Perform month-end accounts closing including perform data entry to accounting system and generating financial report.
• Handle Account Payable function including prepare payments, checking & matching of suppliers’ invoices.
• Handle Account Receivable function including prepare sales invoices and credit notes.
• Perform cash and cash equivalents, AR and AP reconciliation.
• Prepare cash flow planning.
• Handle staff petty cash function including prepare petty cash, distributing to the staff and checking petty cash book.
• Reconcile the Airbnb revenue data with bank receipt.
• Provide payroll summary
• Perform any other accounting duties as assigned.
• Assist with language translation (English/Bahasa) both verbal and written.
• Assist guests with the check-in and check-out process when needed.
• Maintain employees time and attendance records.
• Generate and maintain employee records.
• Organise and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain an organised filing system for important/confidential company documents.
• Meeting administrative duties, including minute taking, time keeping and chairing.
• Assist Manager with staff scheduling.
• Stock control of all office supplies and consumable items.
• Inventory ordering, monitoring and control.
• Purchase order preparation.
• Prepare administrative reports and checklists.
• Answer and direct phone calls and respond to company emails.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Good understanding of accounting best practices
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
• Professional with good organisational skills
• High work standards including the ability to meet performance standard without supervision
• Prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Detail orientated with high energy levels
• Integrity including honesty and high ethical standards
• Good communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and ask the right questions to gain clarification
• Previous working experience is an advantage
• Diploma/Degree in Accounting is an added advantage
Please submit your CV and most recent photograph to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.