HHRMA Hotel Bali – Club Bali Family Suites
Club Bali Family Suites @ Legian Beach Located at JI. Werkudara # 526-Legian, is a well-established Luxury property group located in Bali’s distinguished location of Hawaii Resort Fa and Club Bali Suites Kota Bunga. We’ve set our vision as the new benchmark of reputable hotelier in the industry. Club Bali Family Suites Legian attracts most international guests hence English proficiency skill is a priority. Club Bali Family Suites Legian values service and quality above all matters and therefore we are currently offering the opportunity to highly committed individuals with exceptional skills, experiences, innovative, creative, dynamic people and hotel professional to join one of the finest team as :
• Guest Service Agent (Male)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
• Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
• Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Understands room status and room status tracking.
• Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
• Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
• Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
• Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
• Maintains guest room key storage and file room keys.
• Knows how to use front office equipment.
• Process guest check-outs.
• Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out’s, currency exchange,
• Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
• Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
• Uses proper telephone etiquette.
• Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out’s, Foreign currency exchange etc.
• Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures and record details in the courier Mail Register.
• Advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
• Inform guest of the room safe and room key procedures.
• Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
• Direct Bellboy / Porter to escort guest and transport their luggage to the room.
• Reads and initials the pass-on log daily and is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel and surroundings
• Attends department meetings.
• Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the front office manager or supervisor.
• Knows all safety and emergency procedures and is aware of accident prevention policies.
• Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
• Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Must speak, read, write, and understand English and preferably additional languages.
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Please send a complete Curriculum vitae and recent color photograph to :
please be prepared for a very soon interview and please to make sure the reach able contact number.