HHRMA Hotel Bali – Skutis Corporation
Skutis Corporation is new, fun, and fast growing trading and tour company operating in Singapore, Indonesia ( Bali and Jakarta). Our customer comprise individual persons of almost all age groups as well hotels and tour operators. Secondary activities include skutis rental and tour business under the “ Skutis Tours Bali” brand.
As an accounting staff, you will :
• Correct, process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipt, vendor statements;
• Recording and verifying financial transactions;
• Making and managing ledger and journal,
• Creating financial reports based on Singaporean ( guidance offered) and Indonesian standards,
• Comply with all company standards, values, policies, and procedures.
• Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy / Banking or equivalent;
• At least 1 ( one) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
• Able to manage simple taxes issues;
• Required skill (s); Microsoft Office;
• Professionalism regarding time, cost and deadlines;
• Excellent administration skills, team player and eager to learn;
• Good communication skills in English and Indonesia;
• Good interpersonal skills to discuss problems and solutions with superiors, colleagues, and third parties.
• For this position, your domicile need to be in Bali.
We would prefer you to start working for us by the beginning of July 2019.
Send your CV with cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, put “ ACCOUNTING-SKUTIS CORPORATION” in your email subject field. Or , bring your CV to Jl.Bumbak, No. 65, Umalas, Kerobokan, Kuta Utara, Bali.