HHRMA Hotel Bali – Dojo Bali
We are looking for a Cafe Manager to organize daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Cafe Manager responsibilities include scheduling shifts for baristas and waitress, monitoring daily expenses and revenues and ordering supplies. To be successful in this role candidate should have work experience with various roles in coffee shops and restaurants. Also, should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately will help increase profitability, boost customer engagement and turn our cafe into a favourite local spot.
· Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe
· Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of work equipment such as coffee machine and juicer
· Coordinate with purchasing department, vendors and order supplies, as needed.
· Manage a well organize inventory and work closely to purchasing department to do budgeting
· Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with customers and deliver excellent customer service
· Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy
· Efficiently coordinated and led monthly staff meetings
· Worked closely with kitchen staff and Chef
· Motivated staff to execute an exceptional level of service leading to a direct increase in loyal, and repeat customers.
· Assign rules and responsibilities to employees for operational effectiveness.
· Develop action plans for the team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
· Work experience as a Cafe Manager or Head of Barista
· Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines
· Good math skills
· Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
· Customer service attitude
· Minimum diploma, Bachelor ‘s degree is preferred
· Additional certification (e.g. in Culinary or Hospitality) is a plus
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in an amazing team and lead a community of hard-working, fun & creative people. If you want to use your Managerial skills to support a dynamic community, this job is for you!
If you believe you can contribute to our team, please sent your cover letter that includes the SECRET WORD “Food Stella” your personal portfolio, URLs of your work, and your resume. Your portfolio is what we will focus on first. If you do not include the word “Food Stella”, the application will be deleted. Sorry, but we always get lot of people who don’t read the brief thoroughly, so it’s a quick way of removing them from our shortlist – we need people who pay attention to the details!!
Application Conditions (PLEASE READ OR YOUR RISK YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED)
Indonesian Resident living in Bali.
The role doesn’t offer much flexibility in terms of working hours due to the crucial part you would play, but positions are permanent, and many promotion opportunities arise.
Interview in Bali.
The Secret Code to be placed in your cover letter is: Food Stella (we check if you read everything).
Advantage to start immediately.
Must be able to drive a scooter.
Able to work around a dog in the office, we have a cute cat too.
Must live in Bali and able to travel around Bali and based around Canggu.
Ability to get official document issued by a government & travel overseas if required in future.
All resumes must be in ENGLISH or will not be considered.
MUST include a cover letter with why you would be the right person for this job, don’t forget secret code.
Half price food and beverage at our awesome cafe.
BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenegakerjaan
Access to conferences and events
We are looking for the lucky person to start immediately. Please send your CV with position on subject to contact given below:
Please send your CV & Resume to :