HHRMA Hotel Bali – Dojo Bali
We are looking for a professional IT Support to oversee our internet infrastructure. This is an amazing opportunity in one of the world’s best coworking spaces: Dojo Bali & Hubud. Join our family and community of change makers. Let’s be real though, this is a very challenging position that supports our sophisticated community of online professionals. Our network infrastructure therefore needs to be equally sophisticated to support these high performance users. We require a high performance individual to support our customers and network. This role requires a talented, pro-active, and confident individual that is able to work under high pressure
We have the fastest internet connection in Bali, and you will be responsible for running it with our founder. Our network includes: multiple upstream providers, advanced load balancing, quality of service, integration with 3rd party system. Overall your main objective is ensuring the smoothe running of our WiFi. Our members are demanding, and we seek someone who is diligent, proactive and detail oriented to support our community.
We have a vibrant community with over 500+ transient international and local members, we have a diverse team from all over the Indonesian archipelago, this means you have to have great understanding of Indonesian culture differences, clear communication & multitasking skills and work well under pressure.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Replacing parts as required.
• Setup new Networks, P2P installations, CCTV and various IT related tasks.
• Manage Audio, and Video testing for live streaming events.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Setting up new user accounts and dealing with their connection issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Documentation of key infrastructure and technologies, maintain SOP.
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Disaster Recovery & Management.
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers.
• Excellent Written and Spoken English.
• 3 years’ experience in similar position.
• Knowledge on Bali internet infrastructure and ISPs.
• A natural problem solver with analytics skills and able to think logically & quickly.
• Understanding of Load Balancing Techniques, Mikrotik Routing, Router OS Unifi Controllers & AP, Networking, VPN, Security, Advanced Routing, Windows & Linux Servers, MAC OS, IOS, Andriod Devices, QOS, Zaiper, IFTTT, CCTV, experience on wide variety of operating systems and software platforms.
• Experience with DNS and DNS management.
• Experience with Live Streaming, Audio and Multimedia equipment.
• Experience setting up P2P installations & management.
• Experience setting up CCTV security networks & management.
• Cable Management and setup CAT5, CAT6.
• Skills with HTML & CSS and basic programming skills are require.
• Able to communicate and talk about technology in simple terms.
• Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
• Willingness to learn and test new technology and skills.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
• The ability to work well in a team and under high pressure.
• Have the ability to prioritize workload.
• Attention to detail.
• Open, tolerant and inclusive personality by nature.
• High level energy as you will need as you will be meeting a lot of people.
• Maintains a strong commitment to the purpose and values of the business, and customer service orientation.
• Maintains a learning posture, a cheerful disposition.
• Willingness to work in a relational environment and team context are essential.
• A team player, communicative, pro-active, transparent and trustworthy.
• Able to handle pressure and have good problem-solving abilities.
• Passion for Indonesian businesses that create social and environment impact.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Maintains absolute discretion in matters of confidentiality, within the company and for members.
• Possible use of personal cell phone for business activity.
• Community is a 24/7 accessible environment – availability to work outside normal business hours is necessary.
• Proven proficiency in common computer software, including competency in Word/Pages, Excel, and web-based content management systems like Google Drive.
• High level English skills in speech and writing; Able to communicate fluently in Indonesian and English language.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred.
• A background check is required.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in an amazing team and lead a community of hard-working, fun & creative people. If you want to use your IT skills to support a dynamic community, this job is for you!
If you believe you can contribute to our team, please click the “Apply Now” button and attach your cover letter that includes the SECRET WORD “Blue Monkey” your personal portfolio, URLs of your work, and your resume. Your portfolio is what we will focus on first. If you do not include the word “Blue Monkey”, the application will be deleted. Sorry, but we always get lot of people who don’t read the brief thoroughly, so it’s a quick way of removing them from our shortlist – we need people who pay attention to the details!!
Application Conditions (PLEASE READ OR YOUR RISK YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED)
• Indonesian Resident living in Bali.
• The role doesn’t offer much flexibility in terms of working hours due to the crucial part you would play, but positions are permanent, and many promotion opportunities arise.
• Interview in Bali.
• The Secret Code to be placed in your cover letter is: Blue Monkey (we check if you read everything).
• Advantage to start immediately.
• Must be able to drive a scooter.
• Able to work around a dog in the office, we have a cute cat too.
• Must live in Bali and able to travel around Bali and based around Canggu or Ubud.
• Ability to get official document issued by a government & travel overseas if required in future.
• All resumes must be in ENGLISH or will not be considered.
• MUST include a cover letter with why you would be the right person for this job, don’t forget secret code.
• Half price food and beverage at our awesome cafe.
• Partners Discounts.
• Telecommunication allowance
• BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenegakerjaan
• International Travel
• Access to conferences and events
We are looking for the lucky person to start immediately. Please send your CV with position on subject to contact given below:
Please send your CV & Resume to :