HHRMA Hotel Bali – COMO Uma Canggu
Property: COMO Uma Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Job Title: Cluster Senior Sales Manager – Bali (based in Jakarta)
To source, secure and maximize revenue opportunities from Indonesia market for three Bali properties of COMO Hotels and Resorts.
• Develop and execute strategy and action plans to achieve target rooms and total revenues for all three Bali properties of COMO Hotels and Resorts.
• Develop and maintain relationship with travel trade and corporate accounts, travel trade associations and MICE/wedding organizers to ensure flow of business from all segments
• Preparation of the annual Sales and Marketing Plan
• Account management, follow up and tracing via Salesforce and ensure the accuracy of all revenue data.
• Always be alert and keep management fully updated on any trade related development which can affect the business level of the hotels.
• Participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events as appropriate and in line with the budgets.
• Monitor account activity for all three hotels and make adjustments when necessary.
• Align working practices and conduct with Resorts Visions; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
• Display creativity and initiative and display leadership skills by being able to operate with minimum supervision.
The candidate must have previous management experience and a strong organizational style with a keen eye for detail, while possessing the following additional competencies:
• At least two years experience in a management role
• Proven track record on domestic corporate and leisure account development
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral, in English and Bahasa.
• Exceptional attention to details
• Effective organisational and administration skills.
• Ability in developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
COMO Uma Canggu, Bali, Indonesia