HHRMA Hotel Bali – Pyramids of Chi
Would you like to make a positive impact on people’s lives while working at South East Asia’s premier sound healing and relaxation centre?
If you answered a resounding YES, then please read on!
The Pyramids of Chi in Ubud, Bali are seeking a new Guest Relations staff member to join their team of front of house professionals. The successful applicant will work within the Guest Relations team and be responsible for checking guests in upon arrival while also responding to customer enquiries including telephone calls, emails, Facebook and WhatsApp messages.
The following criteria is highly desirable for successful applicants:
– Must be Indonesian citizen, living in Bali, Ubud preferred
– 2 + years experience in a high paced guest relations position
– Experience with tourism booking software
– Excellent written and verbal English
– Outstanding customer service skills, especially dealing with English speaking guests
– Able to listen to instructions and execute them perfectly
– A great eye for detail
– Able to maintain positive, high energy during working hours
– An open heart and mind to new experiences
– Need Urgently
This position comes with important responsibilities and as such, the successful applicant will be paid accordingly starting at Rp3,000,000 per month plus food allowance and BPJS.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please send your application in English, including a cover letter and CV to: