HHRMA Hotel Bali – Dojo Bali
We are looking for a Host to join our coworking hospitality professionals. This is an amazing opportunity in one of the world’s best coworking spaces: Dojo Bali & Hubud. Join our family and community of change makers. Let’s be real though, this is a very challenging position for a client facing, community focused individual with excellent English. We require an individual that is a strategic thinker and is interested in hospitality and coworking. This is NOT a normal office job!
Hosts are responsible for creating and maintaining a healthy and productive environment for our members and working in the Host team to ensure high quality service delivery. Hosts welcome members into the space, often being the first and last point of connection during a member’s stay. A Host is an expert at the registration process, has comprehensive and up to date knowledge of membership options, leads tours of the space, and is able to answer all common member questions in extraordinary details. Hosts are engaged with all types of activities that pass by the Host desk. This position has clear career progression toward a Popular Host and Super Host position (and beyond!). These roles do all the same tasks but are more hands-on with supporting members and taking leadership for tours and support issues.
We seek applicants who maximize positive impact. Highly qualified candidates will have an infectious and positive attitude, a deep commitment to customer service, strong self-awareness, a charitable mindset, optimism, and a long-term view of success.
We have a vibrant community with over 500+ transient international and local members, we have a diverse team from all over the Indonesian archipelago, this means you have to have great understanding of Indonesian culture differences, clear communication & multitasking skills and work well under pressure.
• Welcome, greet and support members.
• Answering the Space phone line and redirect callers to relevant person.
• Check-in and track overall space usage.
• Operate software.
• Get members signed up in our system, on all the right email lists and connected to the Internet and printer.
• Make sure members understand and follow the house rules.
• Engage members, learn their needs, priorities and skills.
• Basic accounting understanding, including daily sales reporting.
• Informing Conference Room, Meeting Room and Skype Room bookings, and other space rentals, if any.
• Give amazing tours.
• Great understanding about the area: Where to go for lunch, where is the nicest hostel, what’s on at the weekend.
• Work closely with Operation Manager to identify continuous improvement processes and procedures within Host areas.
• Support the management team in all activities.
• Basic IT support for members.
• Ability and interest to support events team through setup, takedown and promotion to members.
• Great English skills in speech and writing.
• Unwavering service mentality.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• You love people – talking, listening and connecting them.
• Warm, friendly and open personality.
• Ability to anticipate a day’s events, and prepare spaces for smooth flow of activities.
• Comfort and facility with simple technology (A/V, computers, Wi-Fi, printers, dishwashers, LCD’s, Projectors)
• Ability to stay positive and centered during stressful situations in customer service.
• IT knowledge – ability to help customers with small computer issues, installing programs, assisting with internet connection, IT troubleshooting.
• Great understanding and enthusiasm of what a coworking space is
• Excited about taking ownership of the space but are happy to be a part of a larger team
• Familiar with Mac and PC
• 2 years experience in hospitality, hosting and planning events, or IT services.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in an amazing team in a hard-working, fun & creative environment. If you have a passion for customer service and you want a challenge, this is the role for you.
If you believe you can contribute to our team, please attach your resume and the SECRET WORD “White Lobster”. Your resume is what we will focus on first. If you do not include the word “White Lobster”, the application will be deleted. Sorry, but we always get lot of people who don’t read the brief thoroughly, so it’s a quick way of removing them from our shortlist – we need people who pay attention to the details!!
Application Conditions (PLEASE READ OR YOUR RISK YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED)
• Indonesian Resident living in Bali.
• This position is shift based and has opportunities for promotion.
• Interview in Bali.
• The Secret Code to be placed in your cover letter is: Dracarys (we check if you read everything).
• Advantage to start immediately.
• Must be able to drive a scooter.
• Able to work around a dog in the office, we have a cute cat too.
• Must live in Bali and able to travel around Bali and based around Canggu.
• All resumes must be in ENGLISH or will not be considered.
• Half price food and beverage at our awesome cafe.
• Partners Discounts.
• Telecommunication allowance
• BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenegakerjaan
• International Travel
• Access to conferences and events
Please send your complete CV to :