HHRMA Hotel Bali – 4S villas
4S villas at Seminyak square managed by VillaNaBali 4S villas at Seminyak square is a complex of four perfectly appointed one and two bedroom villas (there are 3 villas in operations at the moment), located in the very heart of Seminyak, in a tiny and quite lane behind Seminyak square: www.4svillas.com. The operational team include Villa manager, 2 butlers, 2 housekeeping, 1 villa attendant, engineering and security staff all working under leadership and supervision of the Expat Area Manager of the management office. The atmosphere is friendly and pleasant. Due to a high occupancy rate of the villas, all members of team receive good benefits from dedicated and responsible daily job.
4S villas at Seminyak square are now inviting qualified applicants for the position:
IDR 4,000,000 + Jamsostek + service charge
Location: Seminyak Square,
• Guests welcoming, check-in and check-out procedures. Control arrivals and departures, order drivers. Arrange extra services for the guests: baby sitters, extra beds,tours, in-villa spa, etc.
• Control of preparation of the villa before the guests arrival.
• Control of the other staff daily work and activities.
• Petty cash: daily, weekly and monthly reports to the villa manager and to the management office (accounting books, Excel chart and PMS).
• Paying the bills and related expenses on time.
• Control purchases, dealing with suppliers, place orders in advance, quality control of the orders.
• Daily guests operations: send and receive laundry, provide money for breakfast shopping, control mini bars.
• Open guests bills on arrival and arrange payment on check-in, check-out and during guests stay.
• Organize and control outsourcing staff: cleaners, gardeners, pest control, a/c cleaners, technicians, etc.
• Assistance to organize guests daily activities.
• Fast reaction to any issues and concerns can happen in the villa during, before and after guests stay (for example: air-con is not cold, water is not hot, lamp is not on, TV is not working, Internet is down, floor is dirty, need additional cleaning in the evening, etc., etc.). Immediate follow-up, do possible efforts you can do on
• or invite related contractors and suppliers to fix an issue.
• Finance planning for daily operations and request for payments to the management office before your petty cash is over.
• To carry on good relations between the guests, villa team and the management office.
• Work in cooperation with company accounting, office sales manager, operational department (ground handling).
• Be flexible in working shifts and working hours (late check-ins and early check-outs are common but swappable).
• Excellent team player. Easy to go and easy to talk. Not shy.
• Honest and loyal to your company and your team.
• Happy to listen and happy to study.
• Be initiative person. Don’t shy. Don’t wait. Just do your best always and without pushing.
• Graduated from hospitality or management or human resources.
• Three years of working experience in private villa management or hotel/hospitality is a must.
• Adequate computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet, e-mails).
• Excellent verbal and written English. Easy to communicate with the guest from all around the world.
• Well groom of luxury villa representative.
• Fast reaction and fast response.
• Accurate in numbers and details.
A complete CV along with application letter and recent photo should be sent to the email address below, by mentioning the position applied and expected salary :