HHRMA Hotel Bali – PT. Global Camp
PT. Global Camp is hiring a professional with the relevant skills and experience to manage Green Village; a compound hosting 15 unique sustainable bamboo houses and villas. This position will lead the development and execution of Green Village’s overall business strategy including all aspects of operations at the compound, and day-to-day owner, guest and staff management.
HOSPITALITY GENERAL MANAGER
Responsible for managing and coordinating all functions of Green Village to achieve
optimum standards of service and value to owners and guests, while meeting or exceeding
planned profit objectives in a manner consistent with the company’s and owner’s values and
• Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and
accommodating attitude while interacting with Green Village owners and guests.
• Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms, housekeeping, food and
beverage, engineering, and other departments. Ensures all departments are
profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
• Create the Green Village’s annual budget and monitors the performance throughout
• Manage Green Village through a hands-on approach, motivating employees,
ensuring employee development and retention and conducting regular employee
• Ensure outstanding guest service experience and satisfaction and the adherence to
all brand standards and industry best-practice.
• Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative
• Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as
standard operating procedures.
• Provides a professional image at all times through manner, appearance and dress.
• Coordination with other PT Global Camp divisions (Green Camp, Bamboo U, and Kul
Kul Farm) and the broader family of businesses.
• Comprehensive assess of hospitality operations from A to Z and re-engineering of
processes and procedures where necessary, including Management Agreements,
Codes of Conduct, SOP’s, and other key operating agreements and systems.
• Establish and maintain effective communications with executive management and
ownership and remain fully aware of its organisational and operating structure.
• Understand local laws and regulations and ensure the Green Village complies at all
Review and ensure the full implementation of the SOP’s, Operating Manuals, Policies
and Procedures, Employee Handbook, Local Standard Operational Procedures, and
Job Description of all departments in Green Village.
• Ensure Green Village finances are managed according to legislation, policies and
generally accepted accounting principles.
• Oversee the annual budget and capital expenditure plans for the Green Village to
ensure financial targets are achieved by monitoring revenue management, sales
strategies, cash management programmes, purchasing, inventory and receivable
practices. To setup these systems where they do not yet exist.
• Monitor present and future trends, practices and systems in the hospitality industry
and develop and ensure execution of competitive programmes.
• Identify and communicate strategies and opportunities for business growth and guest
satisfaction in the Green Village marketing plan.
• Ensure all departments are properly managed to meet performance and budget
goals through direct and indirect supervision of Division and Department Heads.
• Regularly evaluate and develop the Green Village’s succession plan including the
professional development of supervisors and Managers.
• Maintain effective internal communications including regular division and department
meetings to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity.
• Coordinate functions and activities with partner and affiliated businesses, as
• Establish and maintain a prominent level of visibility and involvement in Green Village
and in business, social and government communities.
• Interact with guests and individuals including but not limited to current and potential
clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members
of the local community to maintain strong business relations.
• Conduct routine inspections and ensure the full implementation of preventive
maintenance programmes to ensure physical facilities are in optimal condition.
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and
ensure employee adhere to regulations contained therein.
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of Green Village’s policy relating to
fire, safety, health and sustainability, and ensure all precautions are taken to
safeguard against incidents.
• Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
Profile of Ideal Candidate
Education: Bachelor degree or higher in the fields of Hospitality or Hotel
Age range: 30-45
Languages: English (fluent both written and verbal), proficiency in at least one other
language ideally: Bahasa Indonesian.
Life Experience: Time in the outdoors. Lived in multiple places, has spent significant time
in a different culture from their own.
Work Experience: Hotel General Manager, Hotel Manager, Hotel Assistant Manager,
Hobbies: The outdoors, personal development, travel, service projects, learning.
Compensation and Benefits
Details related to compensation and employee benefits will be discussed during an
interview. For further questions please email:
Kindly visit our website : www.greenvillagebali.com