HHRMA Hotel Bali – COMO Uma Canggu
Property: COMO Uma Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Job Title: Cluster Marketing Communication Coordinator – Bali
Assisting Cluster Director of Marketing Communications with the day-to-day operations, reporting and administration as well as the creation of collateral for the COMO Hotels and Resorts properties in Bali
• Coordinate with the Cluster Director of Marketing Communications and the Group Marketing Team to produce the hotel collateral artworks and responsible for the print and internal and external distribution of the hotels’ electronic and printed materials.
• Coordinate with other department in order to complete collateral projects including data collection, collateral printing and distribution as well as payment request.
• Ensures that the hotel’s printed/electronic collaterals (company logo, letterhead, brochures and online content etc.) are compliant to the COMO brand guideline.
• Conducts market trend, checks competition and initiate activities, special events projects (i.e., cause-related events) relevant to the COMO Foundation’s mission or objectives.
• Prepare or edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news releases, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Ensures all daily, weekly and monthly reports submitted to management line in a timely manner.
• Filing and organizing marketing assets including media database, digital library, media contracts and press clippings.
• Executes various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, and file manipulation and layout.
The ideal candidate will be an easy going, creative and detail oriented person. You will need to be able to work with minimum supervision within tight schedule and implement the brand guideline while possessing the following additional competencies:
• You should be marketing communication or administration graduate with preferable experience in similar field.
• Effective coordination and communication skills in English and Bahasa, both written and oral.
• Effective organizing skill to manage the media visit schedule, project deadlines, and other administration tasks
• Familiar with working software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, and Power Points), Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign, as well as social media sites.
COMO Uma Canggu, Bali, Indonesia